1. Submit the application for joining the mailbox.
2. Accept the qualification qualification of SEEWIN Sanitary Ware.
3. Understand SEEWIN products, corporate culture and brand.
4. Sign the franchise agreement and determine the cooperation relationship.
5. Train the knowledge and business model of SEEWIN Sanitary Ware.
6. Determine the plan and renovate the storefront and operation site, equipped with operating goods.
7. SEEWIN Smart Bathroom cooperates to develop opening promotion and advertising promotion plan.
8. Official operation and opening, providing full tracking guidance.
If you are also optimistic about the general trend of healthy living in the future, then let us do it together;
If you also want to focus on the smart bathroom sector in the growth industry, then let's do it with us;
If you have a certain economic strength and have strong network resources in the local area, but suffer from traditional transformation, then let us do it together;
If you want to inject fresh thinking into your team and be guided by a boutique strategy, then let us do it;
If you want to get the training and management system and process training of international large-scale technology companies, then let us do it together;
If you trust us and believe in yourself, then let's do it together.
· Assist the R&D department in planning the product line, participate in the development of the development plan; implement the product development structure in accordance with the development requirements;
· Mechanical related majors, college degree or above; more than 1 year experience in 3D modeling of electromechanical products;
· Proficiency in the use of AUTOCAD, PRO / E, UG and other drawing and modeling software, and commonly used office software; work proactive, good health;
· Good communication and coordination skills;
· Experience in smart toilet development is a plus.
· Responsible for the guidance and supervision of the image of the company's stores in various regions of the company; the design, production and distribution of publicity prints, and the production of posters related to self-operated store activities;
· Majors in fine arts, graphic design, advertising, etc., college degree or above;
· Proficiency in various art related software operations;
· Be willing to work hard, hard work and hard work; have the spirit of innovation and teamwork.
· Assist the marketing manager to complete the daily work, handle the daily work of the marketing team; communicate, train and guide the business representatives and related personnel for the company's marketing theme activities;
· Open up new channels of cooperation and assist department managers in negotiating cooperation; maintain cooperation with business personnel in each sub-account market; collect market information and industry trends;
· College degree or above, marketing and management majors are preferred; familiar with industry sales and management experience is preferred;
· Have an active mind, a positive spirit and a challenged character; a strong sense of responsibility and good at communicating with others;
· Have certain organizational and coordination skills to undertake and break through work pressures.